Wednesday, September 5, 2007

NY Fashion Week-Day 1

Yeah! It's Fashion Week here in NYC and I'm loving it!! Today was the very first day...buckle up ladies we have lots of ground to cover!

First up was BCBG...

Max kept everything very light and airy...my favorite look from his show


Ciara&Ashley Simpson showed up



Next in the tents and on my hot list was Grey Ant! For those that don't know I credit Grey Ant with single-handedly bringing back high-waisted jeans...his silhouette is retro inspired but always modern. A few of my favorite looks...





Next under the tents was Brazilian-born Alexandre Herchcovitch. Well-know for his "Geek Chic" aesthetic...I was curious to see his collection. I have to say, I was definitely disappointed..there were a few standouts..love this piece below...but overall there seemed to be some sort of 80s prom reference going on...




Stay tuned for more..we're just getting started!!!

1 comment:

keeki said...

ooo it's that time of year again! keep the pics coming girly!